WESTSIDE IS COMING TO TOWN!!


Well another weekend has past and we split the games winning on the road against Westside, 4 to 2 and losing at home against Prince George, 3 to 1. We are still doing really well and this weekend we face Westside at home and hit the road on Saturday and go to Salmon Arm. It's going to be another busy weekend and lets hope we can finish both games with a win! I am really excited about the fans this year, I know it's hard to come to a hockey game when it is so nice out...I even saw people still swimming on Monday! But this year I think we have a fantastic team and every game is going to be exciting! Speaking of exciting...I was cleaning up my secret office the other day and found some great Vipers stuff that I thought I would put into one package and give it away to one lucky fan!! How do you enter to win you ask? Well I will do a draw, all Kids Club Members already have one entry but can get another by emailing info@vipers.bc.ca , please only send one email per person and include your name and phone number and I will do the draw before Friday so the winner can pick up the Fan Pack at the game on Friday! Well I hope you are all bringing everyone you know to Friday's game against Westside, we have to be the first team in the league to sell out their arena and I know Vernon can do it because we have the best fans in the whole BCHL and I know we can prove it! Oh and don't forget about the BBQ before the game starting at 6pm and the game starts at 7pm (but I know you knew that!!) See you Friday night!!!!


LETS GO VIPERS!!!!!!!