What A Sunday Game!!

WOW! For anyone who missed Sundays game against Penticton...WOW you missed a GREAT game! No Vernon fan should miss another Vipers game this year, cause you never know when it's going to be a game everyone is talking about! The greatest part of it all was that we won 6-2 over the Penticton Vees! The Vipers have 2 more home games this weekend, Friday against Westside and Saturday against Merritt and I think it should be pretty close to a full house! In fact I actually got my hands on some tickets and would like to give them away to my loyal blog readers! Email info@vipers.bc.ca and tell me why you think you should win the tickets and I will contact the winner by email...oh and I will even throw in a couple of shirts!!

See you this weekend and don't forget to bring everyone you know!!!!