Welcome Back!


I know it has been awhile since my last post, I guess I ate too much over the holidays and now I catch my self behind all the time! The Vipers are back at it in 2009 playing some great hockey and keeping all their fans entertained! A lot of fans took advantage of some international hockey this past Sunday! Team Sweden was in Vernon for a Sunday afternoon game and it was so great to see them come in for a game. The Vipers gave all the players on Team Sweden a gift to thank them for coming and to have a momentum of their time here in Vernon. Also a very cool plaque was given to the team manager with a nice picture of Kal Lake and the Vipers puck, thanks Pic Plaques for that!! So now is the crazy time of year as trade deadline come close, some teams look to make a few moves to get them closer to the RBC and some teams look to better themselves for next year. Either way it leave players from all teams a little uneasy as you never know who may go! No word yet in the Vipers Office if there will be any moves but I will try to keep you posted. Next up is a home game against Merritt on Friday. Even though Merritt isn't at the top of the standings it will be a good game to see as every team now is not only fighting to either stay on their team or get traded to another team...it is a battle to get points and finish the regular season in a playoff spot! Merritt's top defenceman is their goalie and sometimes that's all you need to get you a win. In fact Harrison May is one of the three goalies that will be playing for the Interior All Star team on January 14th right here in Vernon. This is a great chance for fans to see some unbelievable talent as well as potential NHL stars of tomorrow! I know there are tickets available so go get them!!! You will also see me there along side all my buddies from around the league...each team will be inviting their mascots to the All Star event so I am very excited to see them!! Well that should do it for now! See you all soon.


GOOOOOO VIPERSSSSSSSSSSSS!!