Big Bad Brodie On The RBC



"The RBC experience has been overwhelming really. Just the hotel and the games, everything is high class and it's been a lot of fun.

I've mostly just have hung out at the hotel, going to the hot tub and swimming pool. I just want to take it easy and be ready for the semi-finals. This type of tournament is different because you make it past the round robin and all it takes is one loss so I want to stay on my mental game as well.

The game against Victoria was very humbling, they came out strong and once we fell behind we realized we had to dig deep and we had the intensity and motivation to win, and we did.

In the forth game a lot of guys made their debut at the RBC which was great. I'm sure their nerves were getting them, it can't be easy to jump out after sitting but they can't wait to contribute themselves. We have a great team.

Our fans have been great. It's amazing how many of them made the trip, it shows us we have to appreciate our fans that much more.

This is my last year in Junior Hockey and it means everything to be here. I've been playing for five years and never made it close to this. It makes it that much more special and having a great group of guys and the effort they've put into this year in unreal.

As a team we all get along and we are great friends off the ice and that reflects on the ice. It's easy to play with the team and we have a lot of fun with each other.

I room with Biggy (Kyle Bigos) and we are really comfortable around each other which is great. We've been good friends since I joined the team and we have a great bond.

Being my last year I know I will stay in contact with these guys, and I know I will be playing against guys like Pimmer (Braden Pimm) and the Jonsey's (Kellen and Conor Jones) so I look forward to that as well"