Murphy's Law


Hey Viper fans! Throughout the rest of the season I will be blogging to help you get to know your Vernon Vipers even better, both on and off the ice. To start off, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to all of you Viper fans.  As some of you may already know, I am from Fair Haven, New Jersey, which is a small town about an hour south of New York City. I started playing hockey there when I was about 5 or 6, but I actually played most of my youth hockey in New Hampshire and Massachusetts where I lived for about 7 years. After playing in the Northeast, I decided to attend high school in Faribault, Minnesota at Shattuck St. Mary’s school. Although it was far from home, I enjoyed the four years that I spent out there. After graduating from Shattuck in 2008, I was given the opportunity to play for the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana. After spending two years at Notre Dame, I decided that I needed change, which led me here to Vernon. After this season, I will to return to college and finish my final two years. I could not have asked for a better place to be than here in Vernon. Living in British Columbia and playing in front of the greatest fans has been an unbelievable experience.