Kakoske's Thoughts!

The Vipers had a day off on Sunday but they couldn't stay away from the rink! Some of the boys caught the 3:30 game where I had the chance to chat with Bryce Kakoske

What do you think of Camrose so far?
The rink is really nice but I haven't seen much of the city, been busy with playing and practicing.
Is the RBC as special the 3rd time as it was the 1st and 2nd time?
Oh for sure I think so. I don't know how many others have done it. It's pretty cool.
What makes the Vernon Vipers so special?
We were so young at the start of the season and we came together right at the start. A lot of great guys on this team.
What's everyone doing in their spare time?
I got to hang out with my parents and brother this afternoon. It's pretty cool having them here and my bother hasn't seen me play since last year so it's nice that he can come watch my final junior A hockey games.
Last year, last games...how are you feeling?
I just cherish every moment and take it all in, it doesn't get any easier after this.